Views
Helpful
Replies

PFR Question

krutarthbhatt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Team,

I have a question on PFR. In our Environment we have Hub site and several Branch Sites connected to Hub via WAN Circuits (Leases Lines from ISP). Hub Site (Lets Call this Site A) have Two ASRs, One Branch Site (Site B) have Two ASRs and the other Branch Site (Site C) has two 7200.

I already have PFR Running on Hub Site-Site A with Exit Interface configured in PFR for Site C and this is working fine. Now I want to add two more exit interface corresponding to Site C in PFR configuration in Site A Routers. Can I do that? In other words, how PFR will understand that now there are two Exit Interface on each hub Site-Site A Routers and they goes to different site with different BW? Will PFR be able to loadbalance in tis situation with confusion?

Thanks

KrutarthPFR-Question.jpg

2 Replies 2

krutarthbhatt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

Any Suggestions?

Krutarth

Hi,

http://www.ine.com/all-access-pass/training/playlist/ccie-rs-pfr-vseminar/-pfr--vseminar-22200011.html

i think you can do it, but i guess that is a good idea to check on this link what PFR masters say.

Hope this helps

Alessio

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco