Views
Helpful
Replies

Pix Routing help

johnnymac
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have two 515e's at different locations which are currently connected using a L2L vpn.

We have just had a managed BT MPLS link installed.

We gave BT our internal network ranges and they confirmed their side of the work has been completed.

what I want to do now is use the pix at either end to route and connect the internal networks.

So far I have managed to establish connectivity between the 515e's on their 192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.3.0/24 networks but am not sure where to go now?

I have posted the configs for both PIX's and would be really grateful if anoyone could help.

Kind regards

J Mack

3 Replies 3

Amit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What is the PIX IOS version that you are running.So you have using a MPLS VPN link at you end now which is terminated on the outside ethernet interface of the PIX at both the ends correct. Do you still want to run the LAN-LAN VPN tunnel?

-amit singh

Hi,

Version 7.2.2 on both pix's.

the MPLS link is terminated on the ISP's routers which are connected to spare ethernet interfaces on the Pix's, not the outside interfaces, they are already being used for internet connection.

Once i have the mpls wan links running i do not need the L2L vpns.

Thanks

J Mack

Hi,

Can anyone help with this at all?

Thanks

J Mack

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card