Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Policy-Based Rouintg + ACLs on Multilayer Switches - Help

Hello,

We have a 6500 and are using VLAN interfaces (or SVIs) to perform interVLAN routing.

My scenario is that I have a route-map referencing an ACL that is matching destination RTP traffic (UDP 16384 - 32767) from a source subnet to a destination subnet. Then I am setting the next-hop IP to be the MPLS router which is connected to the 6500.

When RTP traffic goes through the switch that I am pretty sure matches the ACL, I don't see the ACL incrementing with matches nor do I see the route-map/policy being matched. Again, I am almost a 100% that it has to be matching the ACL.

I don't know how to tell if traffic is really being rerouted through my MPLS instead of its default path. Is there a reason I don't see matches on the ACL or the route-map/policy. Is it something to do with doing this on a multilayer switch (6509)?

Would appreciate any help, thanks!

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Bronze

Re: Policy-Based Rouintg + ACLs on Multilayer Switches - Help

Hi,

Can you post the relevant portion of the configuration?

__

Edison.

Blue

Re: Policy-Based Rouintg + ACLs on Multilayer Switches - Help

Bryan:

You already posted this question on another thread. You may want to delete one of them.

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Network%20Infrastructure&topic=LAN%2C%20Switching%20and%20Routing&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc0193a

I also asked you for the configs in that thread.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content