1. Using 3 diffrent Internet link in my network, for the same i am trying to achive Auto-failover and load balancing.
2. i have Three diffrent ip pools for Three diffrent ISP.
3. Using ISA as proxy server for some customers in my network. i have to NAT this ISA server.
4. for some customers they don't required ISA proxy server. so i have to send them directly for internet access.
5. i am using 400 series as core switches , i have 3600 and 7206 routers in my network and SSG 520 firewall(juniper).
6. thinking of using Core Switches-Firewall - Internet router as logical path. Will terminate all the internet links on my Internet router and Internet router will be physically connected to my core switch.
7. Do i need to configure IP SLA for this design for track all the Links?
A drawing of your situation including devices and routing protocols would be helpful, it is not easy to understand what your topology looks like. However, if you terminate all 3 ISP links on one router, you could keep it simple, and point a default route from your firewall (and/or ISA server) to the router. The router could have three default routes to each provider, and load-share, or use BGP to determine the best path. Since you have a single egress router, I do not see right away the need, or use, to work with object tracking.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.