Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Port security switch on CE500

Dear All,

i would like to ask you that: how can i setup port security on Switch Cisco CE 500? ( i mean that per port per host)

Best Regards,

Rechard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Port security switch on CE500

dear richard,

the command is .......

go to the interface

switch-port port-security mac-address sticky (for automatically taking the mac-address of the connected device)

and if u want to do static entries.

switch-port port-security mac-addresss .........

4 REPLIES

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your link.

i read document that you send to me but i still cannot find the option set port security.

as like Cisco switch 2950 it has command for do switchport port-security mac-address XXXXXXXx by the way i cannot find this option on the webbase. Could you tell me how can i do it ?

Best Regards,

Rechard

Dear all,

Everyone could you help me!!!!!!

I had problem on Switch CE-500. i would like to set mac-address on port ( i mean F0/1 connect to PC1 and when PC 2 or other PC want connect to F0/1 it doesn't work(port-security). but i don't see the option, the document tell that it can support smartport and port-security,So i not clear smart port and port-security How can CE-500 can do on port?

i Hope everyone can help me on this!!!

Best Regards,

Rechard

dear richard,

the command is .......

go to the interface

switch-port port-security mac-address sticky (for automatically taking the mac-address of the connected device)

and if u want to do static entries.

switch-port port-security mac-addresss .........

Views
Helpful
Replies