cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

PPP and L2TP connection violating ISG policy

Hello,

I faced the following problem. I'm connecting my 881 router to ISP "Beeline" providing Internet access using PPP over L2TP. I can successfully connect but ISP NAS detects some of my connection parameters are invalid, fowards all TCP connections to their HTTP notifier and applies restrictive policy to other traffic. My config is valid, I've tested it with another account bound to another NAS. At the same time Internet connection with CPE provided by ISP works fine with my NAS. ISP support team has no access to NASes and has skin-deep connection process knowledge. They say Cisco routers are not oficiallysupported and refuse to escalate my problem to NOC who are responsible for NASes.

I know that NAS is a Cisco. I assume NAS uses ISG and sends my connection parameters to AAA which decides that I violate some policy. Does anybody know which parameters can be passed to AAA so I could try to modify them?

Please see debug output and router config attached, maybe you can point me out where to look further.

Regards,

Maxim

Everyone's tags (3)
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content