Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Price of a routeur ISR2 licence

Hi,

I am about to purchase a Cisco router 2921 ISR2. I read all the documentation about the installation of a fully featured licence but I dont't manage to find any mention about the price of that licence.

So my question is : is that licence free or does it come with a price ?

Thank you for your answers.

Everyone's tags (1)
4 REPLIES

So, I just loose my afternoon

So, I just loose my afternoon trying to obtain an answer. Not a single clue anywhere. But I can now reformulate the question : how much do, as an example, the IPBase, Data UC and SEC technology packages cost ?

Because if it's let's say 400 $ per package, it does change the product you chose in the first place.

Hi kudougourou, there are a

Hi kudougourou, there are a number of different license to get depending on the usage of the equipment that you will purchase. for more information please send me an email. I can assist you further on the different licensing options. Thanks.

Ferdinand Guasque

fguasque@cisco.com

Thank you Mr Guasque for your

Thank you Mr Guasque for your answer, I will send you an email asap.

So, for those who append to

So, for those who append to read this thread in the future : to obtain a price for licenses features, you have to contact a Certified Cisco Partner in your area.

Views
Helpful
Replies