Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

QoS on 7206 ATM subinterface

I'm looking for some help supplying end-to-end QoS for our ISP customers. Currently, I have a scenario setup where i have a Cisco 1841 CPE. It connects to our 7206VXR via PPPoA. The 1841 classifies traffic and marks the DSCP bit appropriately. On our 7206, I want to apply the DSCP marking to the MPLS EXP bit for transport across our backbone. I have this scenario working on 802.1q subinterfaces, but am having trouble with ATM subinterfaces.

I have been working from http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/121/where_policy.html#input_policies . The CPE does seem to be lablelling the DSCP bit (as you can see from the "show policy-map" output) , and the traffic is routing normally, but the 7206 appears to be not seeing the DSCP lables. Will the "show policy-map interface input" on the 7206 only show results when congestion is taking place? Any suggestions would be MOST welcome. See the attachment for show runn, show policy-map interface, etc.

TIA,

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content