Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Query for Qos

Hi,

I have 4 mbps internet bandwidth over outside interface of ASA5540 ( Software ver 8.4(2)), It is not directly on physical interface, it is on subinteface of outside. we have 10.29.xx.xx internal sunets. And internal subnets are Dynamic PATed on outside sub-interface public ip. My question is that, can I apply qos ( rate limite) for a rage of sunets like 10.29.1.0 255.255.255.0 have 1.5 mbps limit and 10.29.2.0 have 2.5 mbps limit of internet bandwidth. It is possible to apply qos on subinterface. Another thing, If I want to control only inbound traffic from internet to internal subnet) than can I use Access list like source any ip and my internal subnet is destination and Qos apply on inside interface of ASA in output direction. Inside interface have also subinterface.

Thank.....

• WAN Routing and Switching
Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

This discussion has been

This discussion has been reposted from CSC Helps Teachers Without Borders to the WAN, Routing and Switching community.

Views
Helpful
Replies