Views
Helpful
Replies

Query Regarding BSCI Exam

rawatmohinder
Level 1
Level 1

HI All,

In simulation questions we have to remember every command...

Or we can use ? to know thw option which can be put in command....

Tab will work or not...

can we see all options with ? or only the selected options...

R1(config)# Redistribute eigrp ?

will it give all the options which can be configured...

I am going to give the exmas in 4-5 days...

Thanks in advance

Waiting for ur reply...

Thanks

Mahi

6 Replies 6

ankurbhasin
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Mahi,

No "TAB" will not at all work.

But if you do "?" you will get only options which are applicable and rest all commands will be disabled so it will be very helpfull.

For example if you go to interface config mode on any router IOS and you do ? you get lot of optiosn which you need not reuiqred but in exam in any simulation when you do ? you see many commands are disabled and only few you can see as highlighted and you can use only thise highligted commands wchih will help you a lot to reduce the doubts of commands.

But TAB will not work.

So best of luck for your exam.

HTH, if yes please rate the post.

Ankur

csco10837896
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Tab will work,you can see all options.

Dont worry in redistribution,you need to remember is eigrp metric sequence as B D R L M when any routing protocol redistribute in eigrp.

As per Bsci exam dont forgot to use command redistribute connected in eigrp to ISIS redistribution SIM.

Rate this post

Yogesh

Hi Yogesh,

When did you gave your CCNP exam as when I appeared TAB was not working at all.

In real time enviromenet when you just write 2-3 alphabets for any command on any IOS device and hit TAB it automatically takes the whole command which I do not think is available in CCNA as well as CCNP exam but yes when you do ? you get all the available options.

Regards,

Ankur

Hi,

Its available ,i already cleared exam on 30 Jan 2006

Best of Luck

Yogesh

o_dogorshom
Level 1
Level 1

hello

I want to inform you that I'm wondering about this also before the exam and I thought that TAB and ? will not work but when I tried it in the exam the TAB worked fine and I could see all the options with ?. So be sure it will be there but it is better to not rely on it and prepare your self well by knowing all the commands.

Osama Dogorshom

rawatmohinder
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks to all !!!!!!!!!

i am going to give the exam on monday !!

Regards

Mahi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: