Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Release dates of 12.4T maintenance release 13 or 14

Does anyone have a buddy in Cisco that can have a look on the projected release dates of the upcoming 12.4T releases? I know that there must be at least a 12.4(12)T but it is not published. When does the next 12.4T maintenance release appear on CCO? Is there a reason for Cisco for not publishing the projected release dates anymore (apart from the stress on the person who compiles the final release)?

Regards,

Mat

2 REPLIES

Re: Release dates of 12.4T maintenance release 13 or 14

Hi Mat,

12.4 is the maintenance release, (12) is individual release number, T is new feature release identifier.

It is important to note that the fixes applied to Cisco IOS Software Release 12.4 are synchronized with subsequent versions of Cisco IOS Software Release 12.4T http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1828/products_white_paper09186a008018305e.shtml#t4

Dandy

Community Member

Re: Release dates of 12.4T maintenance release 13 or 14

Thanks medan, but you did not quite answer my question. I was asking about 12.4T, not 12.4 mainline. I need to know when the next whateveryouwannacallit of 12.4T comes out. I know what all the nibbles and digits stand for in the version names. I might not be that up to date how Cisco names them these days.

Sorry to be a bit rude but normally questions that already have answers get not the same attention as questions with a 0 in front.

Regards,

Mat

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content