Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Reliable Static-Route with IP SLA

Hi, actually I tried to setup a reliable static routing with the IP sla monitor feature. I am able to perform the "show ip route track-table", but I've noticed whenever I inserted the following command, the "show ip route track-table" went down and the pinging doesn't go through anymore. If the command is taken out, then everything would be back to normal again.

Under the route-map MY_STATIC_POLICY permit 10, whenever I issues the "set int dialer1 null0", then everything went wrong, I've tested in my lab using BRI backup, but the ip address of the BRI dialer back then is through "ip unnumbered loopback 0", then I issues the "set int loopback 0 null0" under the route-map without any issues.

Please enlighten me, I've attach the config here. Thanks

3 REPLIES

Re: Reliable Static-Route with IP SLA

Hi, here's the config that I captured during my testing in my lab, I just can't figure out why the config in my first post won't work, is it due to the loopback0 interface?

Seriously thanks and appreciate any helps here

hi, anyone could help?

hi, i would like to know what's the main difference of using a loopback interface under route-map xxx permit 10...rather than using a discret interface like bri0/0?

Views
Helpful
Replies