Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Required urgent help

Hi Expert,

I have one switch WS-C3750G-12S-E. I want to install the c3750-ipservices-mz.122-25.SEC2.bin ios in it.

I have username & password for download the ios, But I am not able to find out this ios on cisco site. 

If anyone able to find it, Please provide the path .

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Suryakant

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Peter Paluch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Suryakant,

That image is no longer available for download. Please note that the particular IOS version you are looking for is strongly outdated and there may be serious flaws in it. Is there any particular reason for you to require such an old IOS?

Best regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Peter Paluch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Suryakant,

That image is no longer available for download. Please note that the particular IOS version you are looking for is strongly outdated and there may be serious flaws in it. Is there any particular reason for you to require such an old IOS?

Best regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

Thanks For your prompt reply.

Actualy Client need this IOS to be installed on switch.

Regards,

Suryakant.

Hello Suryakant,

Thank you for the generous rating but I don't think I have actually solved your issue...

In any case, I would personally try to find out why the customer needs this precise version. I do not accept the "just because so" as an answer Often, the customer does not really understand what he wants. The oldest available downloadable non-deferred version for 3750 series is 12.2(35)SE5, anyway.

Best regards,

Peter

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco