Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ROUTER INTERNET PROBLEM

HI

I AM SALMAN, I GOT RECENTLY JOB AS A NETWORK ADMIN .I AM FACING A PROBLEM .MY COMPANY IS SHIFTING TO A NEW ISP .THEY HAVE PROVIDED US THE CONNECTION WITH 2 ROUTERS ONE FOR VPN AND OTHER ONE FOR DIA.

OU NETWORK IS IN THS WAY

------>ISP ----->SWITCH (WITH TWO VLANS)----->TWO ROUTERS(VPN,DIA)

MY PROBLEM IS THE LINE IS OK , I AM NOT ABLE TO PING MY IP BUT ABLE TO PING GATEWAY AND ALSO DER IS NO INTERNET CONNECTION FROM THE DIA ROUTER

I AM ATTACHING MY DIA ROUTER CONFIGURATION

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: ROUTER INTERNET PROBLEM

Mohammad,

We need more information on your side - please be so kind to gather them for us.

• Please don't use bold and capital letters That makes us think you are shouting at us.
  • The NAT on your router seems to be configured correctly. However, I see you are running BGP to some kind of neighbor who actually appears to be using a public ASN. What is that BGP peering for?
  • Please post the output of the following commands:

show ip route

show ip interface brief

ping XX.XX.228.129

ping 4.2.2.2

The way you captured your running-config caused the configuration to appear corrupt in the text file. You have to be careful not to corrupt the requested output - we are dependent on them to be complete and accurate.

Best regards,

Peter

Views
Helpful
Replies