Views
Helpful
Replies

Router with IP SLA Route Tracking support

dariogustin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

Can you help me with this requirement plase?. I need to validate which router has IP SLA Route Tracking support to make a Quote for a client. Do you know which router has this feature? How can I check it on a router?

King regards

3 Replies 3

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

The IP SLA route tracking is a function of the  software (IOS) and not the hardware.  So, once you decide what type of  router you want to buy, then you can use Cisco feature navigator to  tell you if the software for that platform supports the feature you need.

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

HTH

dariogustin
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks, How do I identify the IP SLA Route Tracking feature on the IOS? Which name identify this feature? I'm looking the Feature Navigator for the router 3925E with IOS 15.1(4)M

King Regards.

IOS 15.1(4)M universal (data) does support IPS sla features.

When you get to this page (below) pick the IOS major releases and on the drop down pick universal data then scroll down to see IP sla features.

Objective:             Define a specific software image in order to view its supported features.
Select from the pull down menus to find releases which support             particular platform and feature set combinations.View your results             in the table below and repeat as necessary to define a specific software image.

Your Selections:
All Software
Orderable Software Only
Platform 3925E
Software IOS
Major Release
Release
Feature Set/License(s)
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: