Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Routing issue

we have four routers in square A B C D A D in the top and B C in the bottom

B C has 10 Mbps link between B to A and C to d there is 2*2Mbps link.

The problem is whenever one of the 2Mbps link goes down outgoing packet which are supposed to travel lets say from B --->A goes from B---> C then to D--->A and incoming trafic come direclty from A->---B we are running EIGRP in our domain.... I hope I am clear in explaining the situation...

Any help will be appreciated?

I have already tried to shutdown 10Mpbs interface for a while but the time I enable my 10 Mbps all the traffic again goes from the same route......

2 REPLIES
Purple

Re: Routing issue

Is the link between A and D also 10Mbps ?

If you have used default bandwidth and delay parameters on your interfaces, this should not happen. Have you configured any non-default bandwidth and/or delay values ? Also, are these 2 2Mb links at each site running independently or are they configured as a MLPPP bundle ?

Maybe you could post config snippets to help us understand your setup better.... In fact, if you could just initially post the output of 'sh ip eigrp topology' for one of the routes for which this occurs, it may give a better idea of where the problem lies..

Regards,

Paresh.

Re: Routing issue

could you reveal your configurations of all routers respectively, As I can understand from your Scenario, your might have configured few static routes in your network...

If no, then by seeing the configuration we can manage the situation.

Bye.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content