There is a problem happened in my ASR9k that I founded the rsp440 switched over automatically.The original active node was 0/rsp0/0. When I used "show redundancy ", it had the messages below.
Redundancy information for node 0/RSP1/CPU0: ========================================== Node 0/RSP1/CPU0 is in ACTIVE role Node Redundancy Partner (0/RSP0/CPU0) is in STANDBY role Standby node in 0/RSP0/CPU0 is ready Standby node in 0/RSP0/CPU0 is NSR-ready Node 0/RSP1/CPU0 is in process group PRIMARY role Process Redundancy Partner (0/RSP0/CPU0) is in BACKUP role Backup node in 0/RSP0/CPU0 is ready Backup node in 0/RSP0/CPU0 is NSR-ready
Reload and boot info ---------------------- A9K-RSP440-TR reloaded Wed Jul 9 01:34:49 2014: 15 weeks, 16 hours, 42 minutes ago Active node booted Wed Jul 9 01:35:55 2014: 15 weeks, 16 hours, 41 minutes ago Last switch-over Wed Oct 22 17:29:29 2014: 47 minutes ago Standby node boot Wed Oct 22 17:30:24 2014: 46 minutes ago Standby node last went not ready Wed Oct 22 17:31:21 2014: 45 minutes ago Standby node last went ready Wed Oct 22 17:32:21 2014: 44 minutes ago There has been 1 switch-over since reload
Active node reload "Cause: Node 0/RSP1/CPU0 is in STANDBY role and is not ready" Standby node reload "Cause: User Initiated reload"
As above, the cause on standby node was "User Initiated reload". I just wondered that there was no any logs showed someone committed any commands to switch over rsp. Why is showed that it was caused by user?
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...