Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

selective rtp header compression

I want to implement RTP header compression but just for some ranges. I tried with Parent and child policy-maps but doesn't work.

In attachment you can find the config. I guess I can use the same config for the other side when I change the access-list or not?

Kind regards,

Anthony

2 REPLIES

Re: selective rtp header compression

It looks like this will work. I set it up in my lab, why do you think it's not working?

Re: selective rtp header compression

When I add the rtp header compression command, I can't use the Voice_Compression policy-map.

When I remove the rtp header compression command I can use the Voice_Compression policy-map in the Voice policy-map.

Do you know of a solution to my problem to only do rtp header compression for a specific rangez of IP's?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content