I have a problem to mount two tunnels with multicast support, I have a server in the IP multicast video 192.168.1.123, group 184.108.40.206 and I must convey this to two multicast tunnels where there are several receivers. But do not get it, someone can help me with this?
In the absence of the configs for the other 2800 I have a few questions/tips, which might help you:
I assume you have pim enabled tunnels on the other Cisco 2811 routers with loopback0 as the source and multicast globally configured [ip multicast-routing]
1) You are setup for PIM sparse-dence mode but I don't see any RP or mapping agent config. If you don't configure this on any of your routers, the network will treat the multicast group 220.127.116.11 as a dence mode group. It should still work albeit the traffic will be flooded everywhere initially, then pruned by those routers that have no members
2) You should have ip pim sparse-dense-mode configured on your loopback0 interfaces
3) Are you using Bi-dir? If not disable it on all routers with no ip pim bidir-enable
4) I hope you know that the static routes on the config you gave-
ip route 192.168.3.0 255.255.255.0 Tunnel0
ip route 192.168.4.0 255.255.255.0 Tunnel1
do nothing for your multicast traffic on that router. What you need to do on the other 2811 routers [192.168.4.254 & 192.168.3.254] is to configure ip route 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 tunnel . This will allow those router to perform their rpf to the tunnel interface.
5) Make sure you have ip pim sparse-dense-mode configured on the interfaces [192.168.4.254 & 192.168.3.254]of the other Cisco 2811s.
Check: show ip pim nei On each router should show that the router 192.168.1.254 has 2 neighbours whilst the other routers only have one neighbour [192.168.1.254]
Check: sh ip rpf 192.168.1.123 On the other Cisco 2811s [192.168.4.254 & 192.168.3.254] should show that their tunnel interfaces are the rpf for the source.
HTH hello, thank you very much for your answer, and your suggestions, here attached configuration of two router, which is connected to the Sender multicast and one of the multicast receivers, two receivers are exactly the same.
You might be able to help shape the "RP" or "mapping agent config" because frankly not where to begin this task
Yes, both 10.10.1.2 as 10.10.2.2 not work, I have no experience in such tunnels through Loopback, because if the replacement "tunnel source Loopback0" with "tunnel source 195.77. XXX.70 "at all points, the tunnels work perfectly.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.