Views
Helpful
Replies

Service Selection Gateway SSG

devang_etcom
Level 7
Level 7

hello,

I want to understand Service Selection Gateway future of 10000... i tried to read and understand but i was not able to understand it properly so please any body explain me it...

and one more thing is LEA...law enforcement agency... we can also configure some reporting future kind of thing on the same router so what is that for exactly?

regards

Devang

1 Reply 1

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The Service Selection Gateway feature, available in Cisco IOS offers a switching solution to service providers. Working in conjunction with the Cisco Subscriber Edge Services Manager (SESM), SSG provides subscriber authentication, service selection, and service connection capabilities to subscribers of Internet services. Subscribers interact with the SESM web application using a standard Internet browser.

For more information rrefer the url ,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps133/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00804d46e4.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco