Views
Helpful
Replies

Setting up parameters of Forward Error Correction codes

eng.tomas.pajda
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

is there some command in iOS to set up N and K parameters for Forward Error Correction codes?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Ing. Tomas Pajda, CCNA,

IEEE#93177474

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you disclose what product you are speaking of ?

You are asking in community appropriate for no topic, but I'm unable to move it to better place as I don't know what product you are speaking about (assuming you mean a Cisco's IOS, not Apple's iOS)

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dan Lukes
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Can you disclose what product you are speaking of ?

You are asking in community appropriate for no topic, but I'm unable to move it to better place as I don't know what product you are speaking about (assuming you mean a Cisco's IOS, not Apple's iOS)

Yes, I mean CISCO IOS. The parameters N and K for Forward Error Correction codes are to be set for correcting the errors during transmission.

It's unfortunate you claimed thread answered. Your chances a someone will answer your question is rather low because of it. For now, the best approach is to delete this thread at all (use red delete button on upper right or click on THIS) and place the same question again, in community related to the particular product.

Please note that Cisco IOS is NOT the "product". Cisco IOS is rather generic name for firmware running on a device. The feature set depends on the device the IOS is running on.

So if you will create new thread as suggested, don't forget to clarify hardware model you are speaking of.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: