Helpful
Replies

Shared folders not accesable

Linto Mookken
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Good day greetings...

I not familier with this support community form i appolagize if there any mistake from my side in this post. The problem is i am not able access the shared folder in head office which is created before cisco implementation, on the same time i am able access the folders which i am creating now. I just wold like to know is it will be a cisco implementation problem. Below i am giving the exact scenarioUntitled.png

In this scenario i am able access previously shared folders in Beirute branch but i am not able to access previously shared folder in saudi branch. Is it will be a cisco configuration issue.

1 Reply 1

mfurnival
Level 4
Level 4

We would need a lot more information to verify where the problem lies (router / switch configs etc.).

As a start see whether you can ping from the client to server (assuming the server allows ICMP). If that works then you can be happy that the routing and VLAN configuration is sound. You would then look at client and server configuration issues or perhaps firewall rules in the path.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card