cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Highlighted
Community Member

Show CDP neighbors of all switches

Is anyone aware of a way that I can easily execute and gather the results of a 'show cdp neighbor' command on 100 switches?

Thanks,

Aaron

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Member

Re: Show CDP neighbors of all switches

Kiwi CatTools is a program that can accomplish this.  It has a learning curve of it's own though, but it's a very powerful tool that will continue to prove it's worth if you ask me. 

3 REPLIES
Community Member

Kiwi CatTools is a program that can accomplish this.  It has a learning curve of it's own though, but it's a very powerful tool that will continue to prove it's worth if you ask me. 

Community Member

Thanks, I had been looking for a cisco command that might accomplish this somehow because I thought cattools was going to give me a bunch of different files, but I found a way to dump it all into the same location.  From start to finish it took only about 10 minutes.  

Community Member

Good to hear.  I use Notepad++.  You can import all files as workspace, then you can search that workspace as if it were a single file.  There is also a combine plugin for Notepad++ where you can combine all files into one file.  Either way, once you get the process down, you can do hundreds of devices in short time. 

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content