cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show CDP neighbors of all switches

aeccles
Level 1
Level 1

Is anyone aware of a way that I can easily execute and gather the results of a 'show cdp neighbor' command on 100 switches?

Thanks,

Aaron

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Larry Sullivan
Level 3
Level 3

Kiwi CatTools is a program that can accomplish this.  It has a learning curve of it's own though, but it's a very powerful tool that will continue to prove it's worth if you ask me. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Larry Sullivan
Level 3
Level 3

Kiwi CatTools is a program that can accomplish this.  It has a learning curve of it's own though, but it's a very powerful tool that will continue to prove it's worth if you ask me. 

Thanks, I had been looking for a cisco command that might accomplish this somehow because I thought cattools was going to give me a bunch of different files, but I found a way to dump it all into the same location.  From start to finish it took only about 10 minutes.  

Good to hear.  I use Notepad++.  You can import all files as workspace, then you can search that workspace as if it were a single file.  There is also a combine plugin for Notepad++ where you can combine all files into one file.  Either way, once you get the process down, you can do hundreds of devices in short time. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: