cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show controller information

tadamson
Level 1
Level 1

We are haveing an intermittant problem with communications between a 7206VXR (ver 12.1(9)E) and a 2924M-XL switch (ver 12.0(5.3). The interfaces are fixed at 100FD. Yet both sides are reporting errors. The switch reports CRC errors and the router reports drop packets, and the utilization of either box is minimal -6% on Rtr, and 32% on Switch.

We have replaced the cable - no change. We will be moving to a different switch port shortly to see if that helps.

On the Router side, when we look at the show Controller f0/0 information, there are some line entries that I am trying to find out what they mean:

Under Internal Driver Information -

Throttled, enabled, bypassed, auto_restart

Under Statistics -

TX No CSR

Can anybody point me to something that would describe what these and other information represents? Or let me know what they represent?

thanks

1 Reply 1

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

Check that the CRC errors are not caused by traffic shaping misconfiguration or dropping of the ATM cells on the switch.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/modules/ps2033/products_tech_note09186a00801087d0.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card