Views
Helpful
Replies

slow internet in cisco 3660 router

manivelindian
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

internet is very slow in cisco 3600 router.i changed some other higher end ios in my cisco router but the same problem continuing.i have attached my running configs.

6 Replies 6

Giuseppe Larosa
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hello Manivel,

please remove usernames and passwords and change public ip addresses in something else for your safety!

this is a public forum.

I don't see anything wrong in your configuration, what happens without the static nat entries, (if this test can be done)?

do you see errors on "WAN" interface with

sh int eth0/0

Hope to help

Giuseppe

hi,

i have attached my interface status.

From the output of the sh int e0

there is no congestion on your interface, no drops on ques, meaning wan interface is not overloaded, although there are some errors on output so contact your isp to check the situation.

And it would be helpful to provide a bit more detail regarding your slowness, as somebody mentioned is it delay or upload, download ... be more specific

Dear Sir,

whenever im browsing any websites,it is taking take long time to complete and downloading also very slow.

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Why do you blame the router ?

Should check with ISP before.

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It appears you may have just published Internet access to your router to the world. Suggest you immediately change your passwords and also consider "hardening" your router (SDM's security review might be a good place to start).

Could you expand what you mean by a "slow" Internet? (NB: I see about 300+ ms latency from my PC to your public IP, where are you located vs. the Internet sites you might be accessing? I.e. could it be just a distance latency issue?)

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card