Views
Helpful
Replies

Sub-interfaces

alsayed
Level 1
Level 1

hi

let say we deal with frame-relay hub and spoke and we have sub interfaces taken in place

and we have to assign access-list/ospf priority/pim sparse/QOS/mac-address command...so am confused where to apply this

these commands ;is it on the main interfaces or in sub interfaces.

plz Declare

thanks and

with my best Rgs

ALI

Lebanon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ali

You apply access list, or ospf priority, or the other parameters where the IP address is configured which is on the subinterfaces.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Richard Burts
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Ali

You apply access list, or ospf priority, or the other parameters where the IP address is configured which is on the subinterfaces.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

thanks a lot

Ali

I am glad that my response was helpful. Thank you for using the rating system to indicate that your questin was resolved (and thanks for the rating). It makes the forum more useful when people can read a question and can read responses which did resolve the question.

The forum is an excellent place to learn about Cisco networking. I encourage you to continue your participation in the forum.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card