cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Switch Catalyst 3750in Stack

flielguera
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, after UPGRADE IOS version to Stack of Switchs Catalyst 3750, one of them doesn't respond. See closer I notice that the front led SYST, is permanently blink in a green state. The other Switch of the STACK work OK.

When I log-in via console to the Switch I receive a "SWITCH:" prompt.

Please, someone can help me in this matter.

Regards.

Fernando,

6 Replies 6

adamclarkuk_2
Level 4
Level 4

It sounds like your switch has failed to boot. check that the switch has an IOS in flash.

Run the following commands :-

flash_init

load_helper

dir flash:

Check that it has an valid IOS as it my have got currupt during boot up.

Hello, thanks for you response. I follow you instructions, the flash is ok, but the Switch showme a new message, I attach the messages of the Switch.

File "c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-50.SE.bin" could be missing from the directory. Please verify by typing the command "cd flash:c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-50.SE", then do a "dir" to see if the .bin file is present.

Hello, thanks for you response, I follow you instructions, the CD command doesn't work. I use the DIR command, like this:

switch:

switch: cd flash:c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-50.SE

Unknown cmd: cd

switch: dir flash:c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-50.SE

Directory of flash:c3750-ipservicesk9-mz.122-50.SE/

7 drwx 3648 html

411 -rwx 673 info

13451264 bytes available (2547712 bytes used)

switch:

Well, please, what is the next Step.

Regards.

Fernando.

Just as I feared. The .bin file is missing.

You need to follow the following proceedures from this link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps628/products_tech_note09186a0080169696.shtml#topic2

Hope this helps.

Hello, thanks for the procedures, but I have problemas to delete files into FLASH. I attach a LOG of my steps. As you see I can't delete a directoty of the flash to make room. How can do that ..??

Regards.

Fernando,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: