Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

T3/E3 ATM Network Modules ...

NM-1A-T3/E3 is available for the Cisco 2800 and 3800 series routers. I am working on 3745 router and intend to install T3/E3 ATM Network Module ... however according to this URL (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2797/ps8604/product_data_sheet0900aecd806a2d17.html), T3/E3 card is probably not supported on 3745.

Question is ... can i still use 'NM-1A-T3/E3' on 3745 (IOS version 12.3(11)T11)?

If not then what options do i have? Please keep this in mind that currently 8E1s are configured on 3745 and i have to add 16 E1s on 3745 for load-balancing purpose.

Thanks and Regards

Hassaan

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: T3/E3 ATM Network Modules ...

Hello Hassan,

I think the c3745 is not listed because it is out of sale.

I remember to have tried to install this module on a c3725 and I had problems with the IOS version.

If you have an IOS version older then 12.4(15)T you need to verify what feature set you have.

in the software advisor I see that an HW configuration with the NM -1A -E3 is validated.

So I would suggest you to check with the feature navigator using your ios image name as the key for the search.

hope to help

Giuseppe

Re: T3/E3 ATM Network Modules ...

Thanks mate :)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content