cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Assume that there are three router type devices outside firewall, and one core switch router behind one layer firewalland I would like to hide the router hop of core switch router from traceroute how to modify TTL to less values at router at the most...

Maivakov by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greeting everyone! There is a little problem with configuring tacacs server on ws-2950-24 model switch. The rest switches we have are 2960 series, also 3xxx series and others, more modern versions. We always configured tacacs server this way:tacacs-s...

Hello Team,I'm facing a challenge to apply a patch on the Cisco ISR4331. See the below error message from the router. SIMBA-RT#install add file bootflash:isr4300_cpld_update_v2.0.SPA.bin activate commitinstall_add_activate_commit: START Wed Mar 27 11...

dissai by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Make end to end connectivity first. 2. Block the network for these site   1)Make sure that Site 4 will not advirtise any network to Site 5 which it receiving from Site3 routers.  2) On site 5 , when we check routing table of R2 router,  it dont ha...

1111111111111111111111.png

Hello,I have very simple Cisco EVPN VxLAN fabric running on Cisco nexus 93180YC-EX switches. I am using OSFP + iBGP for underlay/overlay with Multicast. I have border-leaf switches connected to single ISP with eBGP peers and I am advertising my publi...

these routers are direclty connected via point to point connection.  When I try summarization, only ip route x.x.x.x x.x.x.x null0 with network statement works for me.  When I use the aggregate address command I dont see summary route in route table....

davinci by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VRF LITEVRF Lite is a simplified version of VRF that uses only IP routing, while the full version of VRF can support multiple routing protocols like OSPF and BGP.VRFs are an essential component...

Gopinath_Pigili_0-1711559660914.png Gopinath_Pigili_1-1711560342503.png Gopinath_Pigili_5-1711561314609.png Gopinath_Pigili_4-1711561261838.png

I have recently taken over a site that utilizes a Cisco Router to act as their public facing device/firewall. I have been tasked with setting up a IKEv2 S2S tunnel with one of our external vendors, and it will need to be setup on this router.I have w...

IWSup by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm in a tough spot and currently having an issue with configuring a GRE over IPsec in my personal project. I think the configurations are right based on the verification commands that I used which are: show crypto isakmp sa and show crypto ipsec sa....

iskra_2-1711550874429.png
iskra by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have to drop a new ASA behind an SDWAN box and I wanted to confirm a route that's giving me a hard time. There are 2 ISP connections to the SDWAN Device which is itself connected to the ASA Outside interface (let's say 6.6.6.6) with the Insi...

PJ123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes