Re: three out of four is not bad, but I need them all
Thanks for providing some more detail. Based on what is in the configs it looks to me like it should be working. But you say that it is not, so we will look further. Would you post the output of show ip route on both routers? Perhaps that will give us a clue.
I also would like to see the output of show ip interface brief from both routers. It occurs to me that one thing that could produce the behavior that you describe is if the FastEthernet0/1 of router 1 were protocol down, or interface down, or shutdown. So lets verify the state of all interfaces.
I do have a few observations and suggestions, though I am not sure that any of them are the answer to the problem.
- both routers have permanent static routes for the connected networks. These are not needed because a connected interface will always be put into the table. Lets try removing the static routes to the routers own interfaces.
- I see that router 1 has some NAT configuration but does not have NAT inside or NAT outside. Lets remove the line:
ip nat inside source list 1 interface Serial0/0/0 overload
and remove access-list 1
- there is a named access list WAN which is defined but I do not see it applied. Lets remove that access list.
- I am not sure why the static routes are all coded as permanent. This is kind of unusual but I do not see that it hurts anything.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.