cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

two branch of company

engbandar
Level 1
Level 1

how we connect two branch of company and provide the security ?

can any one give me any idea please

6 Replies 6

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

If you mean security in the sense to preclude someone being able to understand traffic communicated between the two sites, you would might set up an encrypted connection between the sites. This would still leave you exposed within the site.

engbandar
Level 1
Level 1

how we make network between them and how masked secure for data transmit

There are alot of combination regarding this topic. Here's one of my favorites:

Configuring a Virtual Tunnel Interface with IP Security

www.cisco.com/en/US/technologies/tk583/tk372/technologies_white_paper0900aecd8029d629_ps6635_Products_White_Paper.html

How to Configure IPsec Virtual Tunnel Interface

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/security/configuration/guide/sec_ipsec_virt_tunnl_ps6350_TSD_Products_Configuration_Guide_Chapter.html#wp1090445

engbandar
Level 1
Level 1

if i want use the lease line to make WAN between two site.what is the best security for data

and

if i want use the VPN throe the internet what is the best security for data

hello, if you want to use a Point to point leased line, we can encrypt the data (3DES) using Cisco IOS itself. for this i suggest you to go for security bundle routers.

2nd scenario if you want to establish IPsec Vpn again you can use 3DES to encrypt.

please rate if it helps.

Binoy

If your platform supports it, would recommend AES over DES.

PS:

BTW:

Cisco software encryption can quickly consume a router's CPU. Depending on intended volume, you'll likely want a hardware encryption module within the router (fyi: many of Cisco's smaller/later routers come standard with basic hardware encryption).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card