1. I have 2 ISP's and want to use both the ISP on same time. ISP1 (5 MBPS ) ISP2 (10 MBPS ) so can I use both the ISP at same time and there is any chance to use load balancing as well ? Both the ISP is different service provider.
2. Can I use ISP1 for outgoing Traffic and ISP2 for incoming Traffic?
3. If yes so please tell me which routing protocol I have to use (default route or ospf or bgp)
4. Please share the entire configuration also.
5. I want to implement this setup as per my company requirement. So which will be best possibility both the ISP should be connected on one router or both the ISP connected to 2 different routers?
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...