cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC500 configuration Guide

rodolfo
Level 1
Level 1

We've recently made some changes on our UC500 and did not save a configuration. Now all our phones have "configuring IP" message since yesterday. I do not know the fix around this and tried to reset to factory default using the CUE: service-module integrated-service-engine 0/0 session.

Does anyone have any ideas to get around this. I'm totally lost and not very familiar with this UC500.

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Phone are not getting IP address = DHCP or VLAN issue.

Please describe your setup and config in the "ip telephony" forum.

What part of the IP telephony? Network Parameters? Device parameters? i will save the config file and attach it?

Telnet to the router, do show run, copy & paste into .txt file, attach file in forum message.

Please use the "ip telephony" forum for CCME related questions.

I'm a little unsure how to get to the IP telephony forum.

Hi,

a large piece of config is missing. I suggest you use putty (free software) for easy cut & paste.

Anyway, you should have something like "ip dhcp pool xxx" at the beginning. Make sure the parameters matches CME ethernet address, and there is an "ip option 150 x.x.x.x" again with router address. This will actually give phones the address of the CME to connect to.

You can access Ip telephony forum from the "Unified communication and video" link on the left side of the screen.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card