Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to access internet on open internet link, showing yellow sign

guestme
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We have implemented one 50mbps open internet link where 3945 router and 3700 series switch is used for connectivity, while I am connecting my lan to wan interface its working , but when i am tring to access through switch its getting IP.but showing no internet access, I think i am missing any command kindly suggest why i am not able to access internet?

PFA router configuration

30 Replies 30

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

It could be a number of things. Can you post config from the router and the switch?

HTH

PFA router configuration

Hello,

answer given in other thread, remove the 'log' keyword:

permit ip 192.168.10.0 0.0.0.255 any log

I have tried this but no luck.

Hello,

your switch is configured for 'ip routing', which makes it a layer 3 device. From what I can tell you only have access ports in Vlan 10 configured on the switch. I would change the config of he switch as below:

--> no ip routing

interface GigabitEthernet1/1/1
description ***DC Router***
switchport mode trunk

switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q

switch trunk native vlan 10

Hii,

Why need to configure trunk for a single vlan? 

You need to be able to untag the VLAN, you can only do that on a trunk (switchport trunk native vlan 10).

I have tried thid but no luck

Post the full configs of the router and the switch again, the ones you currently have, so we can check if everything necessary is in there...

router and switch configuration

Hello,

configs look ok Can your clients ping the router (192.168.10.1 255.255.255 and 118.185.183.13) ? 

I have tried to ping 8.8.8.8 from switch and its not pinging

Try and ping 192.168.10.1 and 118.185.183.13 from the client connected to the switch. Does that work ? 

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card