Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VLANs Catalyst 2960

Boa tarde,

não sei exatamente se estou no lugar certo para tirar minha dúvida, mais de qualquer maneira vamos lá.

Tenho um Cisco Catalyst 2960 e estou querendo fazer com que as 24 FEs dele, cada um tenha um Vlan, por Ex. Fa 0/1 Vlan 801, Fa 0/2 Vlan 802, e para cada interface vou ligar um desktop e quero que as portas gigabit tenham acesso a todas as Vlans.

Resumindo, cada interface Fe não comunica uma com a outra, e as Giga se comuniquem com todas.

Vi que posso fazer esse procedimento com swtichport protected, mais quero ter a possibilidade de no futuro adicionar duas Vlans na mesma Fe e as mesmas se comunicarem entre sim, lembrando que todos os meus equipamentos ligados a esse switch não vão enxergar essas Vlans, então as interfaces só podem trabalhar em cima das Vlans.

Obrigado.

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

English please?

Good afternoon,

not exactly sure if I'm in the right place to take my doubt over come anyway.

I have a Cisco Catalyst 2960 and am wanting to make him the 24 FEs, each have a VLAN for Ex Fa 0/1 Vlan 801, Fa 0/2 Vlan 802, and each interface will connect a desktop and want gigabit ports have access to all Vlans.

In short, each interface Fe does not communicate with one another, and all communicate with Giga.

I saw that I can do this procedure with swtichport protected, will I be able to in the future add two Vlans in the same Fe and communicate with the same yes, remembering that all my devices connected to that switch will not see these Vlans, then interfaces can only work on the Vlans.

Thank you.

By Google Tradutor

If you want clients on VLAN 801 to talk to VLAN 802 then you need a router to perform an inter-VLAN routing.

You can not have more then 1 data vlan assigned to an access port except in the cae of a voice vlan ID and a data vlan ID. One you configure say port 1 as vlan 801 and port 2 as vlan 802 and switchport protected, all layer 2 protocol traffic will stop being forwarded between vlans on the same switch.  This includes unicast, broadcast and multicast layer 2 traffic. You will need to use a layer 3 device to forward traffic between these vlans.

Brian

Inter-Vlan routing in routing by a L3 device is required in this case.

HARI

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card