Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN tunnels over Multilink PPP

Hello:

I believe that VPN tunnels can be configured over a Multilink PPP but I just want to get verification that I am right. We currently run VPN tunnels to connect each one of our locations together. We will be upgrading to bonded 3Mb circuit in a couple of weeks. When I turn up the circuit will that affect my current VPN tunnels to and from that sight??

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sean
Level 3
Level 3

Should not be an issue for you. We have two T1s in a multi-link and are running several GRE tunnels without issue. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

sean
Level 3
Level 3

Should not be an issue for you. We have two T1s in a multi-link and are running several GRE tunnels without issue. Hope this helps.

Thanks Sean. That certainly helped. I thought that it should be fine but since I have never worked such an environment, just wanted to make sure.

devang_etcom
Level 7
Level 7

i dont think so it will affect...for tunnel both the end must be rechable and if you configure the authentication or other parameter must be match...so i think i will work properly...

regards

Devang

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card