1) changing the vtp domain to a different one and mode to transparent and then back right domain and mode to server to be sure to have revision number zero: but booting to Native IOS for the first time should give you this
2) config as vtp server, mst extension is VTPv3 stuff not supported in Native IOS ignore it
3) yes RSTP use it in line with the rest of the network (as it has been up to now)
4) I strongly disagree : let RSTP enabled for all vlans no reason to do this
5) maybe because you are using RSTP but again I recommend to have RSTP enabled for all vlans
as told above
RSTP enabled on all vlans : don't convert the spantree disable command
the conversion tool is not trusted by everyone some other collegue has suggested to convert manually
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.