cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

we have a problem with our out routing to the internet

ivillanueva
Level 1
Level 1

I have two ISP to the Internet my ibgp is controlled by OSPF, my default-originate is in this router which is connected to one of my ISP, the problem I see is that all my traffic is going through this ISP. Although I did not announce my network via BGP is that my departure.

What I want is that half of my prefixes are going through my first ISP and the other half comes out through my second ISP

How can I do?

REGARDS

I.VILLANUEVA

1 Reply 1

Hi Villanueva,

The topic you are interested requires careful analysis & consideration of you network infrastructure, IGPs(you have mentioned OSPF), and its difficult to give straight answer in a few sentences.

As a suggestion, I would suggest you to refer this book http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=157870233X

This book contains wonderful resources for BGP load balancing and various types of options available for your situation, among which you may want to identify the best for you.

Hope that might have been informative.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card