cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Which ADSL router supports 768 upstream?

whiteford
Level 1
Level 1

For a remote site we have installed a 4MB ADSL line with a 768K upstream, we have a ADSL Cisco 837 whci I have found out only supports upto 640K. We will be using the 4MB line for a LAN-to-LAN.

7 Replies 7

pkhatri
Level 11
Level 11

Hi,

The WIC-1ADSL card supports an upstream rate of up to 1.5Mbps. Therefore, you can pick any chassis that supports WIC slots and you should be fine....

Hope that helps - pls rate the post if it does.

Paresh

Sorry I dont understand, I is this a different ADSL router? I need to buy one that is similar to the 837 that supports ADSL upstreams of 768K.

Thanks

It's actually an interface card that you can insert into a router such as an 1841.

Hope that helps - pls rate the post if it does.

Paresh

I really need to purchase something like the Cisco 837, is there such a thing, I do I have to buy a 1841 with the extra card?

Would an 877 do?

It will but I can't find any info on the max upstream rate that it will train to ...

Paresh

yeah, neither can I. Just looked on the white paper which says everything but that....

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card