Views
Helpful
Replies

X.25 Reverse Charging Facility support on behalf of a DTE

verint
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to configure a 1751 12.4 IP Base version to support X.25 reverse charging facility on behalf of a DTE, but it seems that this option is not supported.

The calling end is supposed to send ASN.1/binary data to my server over X.25. When initiating the X.25 call the calling end request X.25 reverse charging facility support. The calling end is connected to Serial 0/0 of the 1751 router. My server is the called end and it is connected to Serial 0/1 of the same router.

The problem is that my server does not support the reverse charge facility and therefore clears the call.

I am looking for a way to configure the router to accept the reverse charge on behalf of my server (the called end) without forwarding it to my server as can be done for throughput and flow control facilities.

Can the router support this feature and how should the router be configured for this purpose?

This is very urgent.

Thank you for your assistance

DY

1 Reply 1

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

Try bug - CSCdi17871

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: