cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Zero touch deployment support

rbinkhorst
Level 1
Level 1

Is zero touch deployment with usbflash, as described in this document, supported in the 15.4(x)M releases.

I got it working with a C887VA-K9 running 15.4(1)T1 but it doesn't seem to work on a 887VAG-4G-GA-K9 running 15.4(3)M1

3 Replies 3

lparikh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello rbinkhorst,

Thank you for visiting the Cisco Support Community!

Unfortunately, I don't believe Zero Touch Deployment with USB flash is supported by products running the 15.4(x)M firmware releases. For more information on Zero Touch Deployment or other web services management agents, please click here

If this post was helpful, please remember to mark this question as resolved to help others in the community. If you have any further questions regarding Cisco’s small business products, please do not hesitate to ask!

Best,

LP

Hello Lparikh,

thanks for your reply, the page/document you refer to doesn't provide any information regarding ZTD with usbflash.

Is there any document regarding the firmware/platforms supporting this feature (ZTD with usbflash), we use this for deployment of 500+ routers.

Meanwhile I also tested it with 15.5(2)T1 on the 887VAG-4G-Ga-K9, doesn't work.... 

Hello rbinkhorst,

I did not link the document regarding Zero Touch Deployment with usb flash, since it is the same one you linked in your original post. The other link above is for additional information. Unfortunately, I do not have sufficient resources to test this particular problem to the proper extent, my apologies. I suggest either waiting until someone who has the resources replies, or calling Cisco and opening a case with them to solve this problem. 

If you have any further questions regarding Cisco’s products, please do not hesitate to ask!

Best,

LP

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card