Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to open access/decyption policy pages

Rajan R
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

We aer not able to this. It gives out the below error. I have donloaded the gui logs. Please find them attached.

Application Error

An application error has occurred and been logged to the GUI log.

Return to the default screen.

Thanks

Varadarajan.R

4 Replies 4

Vance Kwan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is not an expected behavior.  I'd recommend opening a TAC case to find the cause.

Or you can FTP to the M1 interface of the WSA and view the GUI log of when the issue occured, and paste the error/application fault here.

Does it fail instantly or it takes some time?  If you have a backup of the configuration file, you may want to try to load it again.

-Vance

HI Vance,

Thanks for the reply. I have attached the GUI log on my first post. Is the log you mentioned different to this ? I got this from the Log Subscription Page. It instantly fails. Although all the policies are working we are not able to view the page and hence make any changes.

Thanks

Varadarajan.R

I just reviewed those logs.  I'd recommend you open up a TAC case to get this issue investigated.  I believe something about your configuration file is corrupted.

Generally, high bit ascii characters do not do very well in the configuration files which could cause this problem.  This was another defect I recalled regarding some Time-Based options that caused such behavior.

-Vance

Thanks a lot Vance. I will take this up with TAC.