cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pb AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Cisco on W8

machdeux1
Level 1
Level 1

I installed AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Cisco on W8. I connect with no problem at all. But since I not to acceder more in web but the messaging is ok.

When I am not connected by any connect ,  I do not have Web accesses anymore. But I get back my e-mail by imap.

my internet connection worked correctly before this installation. with firefox the message is "la connexion a échoué" and with IE the message is "cette page wev ne peux pas s'afficher".

my wifi connexion and my gateway by default is ok.

With another computer without AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client,  I connect normally.

Thank you in advance for your help

machdeux

1 Reply 1

bmw535001
Level 1
Level 1

same thing here knew it wan't just me ..

I installed AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client Cisco on W8. I connect with no problem at all. then all of a sudden out of nowhere my internet connection goes out.. I have tried everything i have swapped modems, disconnected my switch, connected straight to the cable box replaced cat 6 wires, installed a new nic... nothing until I removed the software from my computer was it working fine.. then being that I need this for work.. I reinstalled it .. working fine. then here it goes again same thing so I turned off my computer and went to my upstairs computer everything is fine because Anyconnect secure mobility isn't on this computer or pw on..

Please Help My job has no idea on what to do and now neither do I...