Views
Helpful
Replies

Release 7.5 WSA

fredyvalle
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Somebody knows when will be released 7.5 release version of WSA.

Regards;

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ravmadir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Per current schedule, the tentative date is towards the end of march. Is there any specific feature you are looking forward to ?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Its in beta now, I'm going to guess January or February.... But I could be completely wrong.

ravmadir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Per current schedule, the tentative date is towards the end of march. Is there any specific feature you are looking forward to ?

Hi;

This is the thing.

One month ago, I opened a service request because I have  integrated an IronPort S370 and a Windows Server 2008 Active Directory,  but we are experiencing this issues:

Fri Nov  4 06:59:09 2011 Critical: PROX_AUTH : - : NTLMSSP BH: NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS

Fri Nov  4 07:14:25 2011 Info: PROX_AUTH : - : NTLM CRAP  authentication for user [DOMAIN]\[user] returned  NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS (PAM: 12)

Fri Nov  4 07:14:25 2011 Info: PROX_AUTH : - : Login for user [DOMAIN]\[user]@[200-52062Q] failed due to [No logon servers]

Fri Nov  4 07:14:25 2011 Critical: PROX_AUTH : - : NTLMSSP BH: NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS

Fri Nov  4 07:14:32 2011 Info: PROX_AUTH : - : NTLM CRAP  authentication for user [DOMAIN]\[user] returned  NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS (PAM: 12)

Fri Nov  4 07:14:32 2011 Info: PROX_AUTH : - : Login for user [DOMAIN]\[user]@[211-5305DV] failed due to [No logon servers]

Fri Nov  4 07:14:32 2011 Critical: PROX_AUTH : - : NTLMSSP BH: NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS

So, a Cisco Engineer told us that at the end of Octuber cisco would be releasing version 7.5 and, according with this engineer in this version IronPort will have a feature in which you can control TCP ports to negotiate autentication with AD.

The piece that I am most looking forward to is how IronPort handles HTTPS taffic. Currently, it handles it through Session Cookies. However, from my understanding, this method will be changed to a User Agent based system, therefore eleimnating the issues that we are currently having with IronPort not detecting authentication information because of the already cached cookie.