Views
Helpful
Replies

Uncategorized URL

mmdieder77
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a new URL that is being blocked by Cisco Ironport and was hoping you could possibly help me.  The URL is www.manayunkers.com/wp and it is to be a community webpage/blog for the town of Manayunk which is in Philadelphia, PA.  This site is coming up uncategorized and I don't have the ability to change this on my end.  Would you be so kind to help me in assigning a category?

Thank you in advance for anything you can do!

Matt D.

5 Replies 5

Aaron Lamey
Level 1
Level 1

I used to solve this problem by creating a whitelist policy and allowing it that URL in the whitelist. It's been a while so someone chime in if something more robust has come along.

The last time I used a IronPort you could only suggest a category be changed, but could not manually reassign the category any url was assigned.

Aaron

Puja Mahapatra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Matt,

You can use the tool below to assign the URL a category, you will need your CCO id and password to loginto the site:

https://securityhub.cisco.com/web/submit_urls

If you are unable to change the category please let me know and i can do it on your behalf.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Puja

Hi Puja!

Unfortunately I am unable to change the category on my end.  Thank you so much in advance if you can do so on my behalf.

Best regards,

Matt

Hello Matt,

I have categorized the url under the category of "Online Communities" , This change will take about 4-8 hours to reflect at your end. If  do not see the change latest by tomorrow, please let us know.

Regards,

Puja

Thank you so much, Puja, you are wonderful!  It is service from people like you are why I love Cisco!!

Best regards,

Matt

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: