Views
Helpful
Replies

User Report issue

anil.gupta3
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am facing a issue with user report of the ironport S160 box...

The issue is, while generating a user report from the Ironport S160, the username in the report are encrypted means i can't see the username who has access the internet through authentication..

I am running latest 7.1.0 version on the box...please help if you any solution for this..

Regards,

Anil

4 Replies 4

Anil,

You are currently logged in to the WSA as a non-Administrator ("Operator" or "Guest" roles) and the administrator has turned on the "Anonymize usernames in reports" feature under Security Services/Reporting.

If you're logged in as an Administrator, the names aren't scrambled.

Ken

Hi Ken,

I logged in as a administrator..

I really don;t know what is the exact issue as i have enabled the Anonymize usernames in reports section.

Regards,

Anil

Anil,

I can't replicate your issue...

If my test user is an Administrator, he see's usernames.

If he's an operator he sees numbers...

Go to System Administration/Users and check your user... (if you're NOT an Administrator, you won't see the Users menu item)

Ken

Hi Ken,

I have only one username in the Ironport which is acting as a administrator..I have attach the screen shot of the same..

Now i am checking out through GUI for User report, instead of username, IP address are appearing 

Whereas in the weekly schedule report which i posted earlier, some encrypted number were coming..don't know why?

Regards,

Anil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: