A project I have been working on in my spare time is to make videos about how to do simple tasks that my customers continually ask.
Recently it was pointed out to me, it would be a good idea to share this project here in the IronPort Community forums.
www.videokb.com is a web site I have built that has a number of videos on the WSA and how to do thing.
Yesterday I put up a new video that is an introduction to Access Policies. One of the features of the site is the ability to share content easily. An example is, if you wanted to see the Introduction to Access policies video then all you need to do is click this link or copy it into a browser.
All videos have a link under them so you can share the content without the person having to dig around and find it. Most videos are 5 minutes in length, however as you will see from the Introduction to Access policies, it take a lot longer. I am slowly adding more indepth videos as time permits.
This project is a work in progress, things I have planned in the future are:
1. Enable anyone to add videos and mange them, current you can only add videos.
2. Create more channels around Cisco products
3. Inprove the layout of each of the product tabs and the videos under them
4. Add the search functionaility
5. Let users register with the site as part of the video management feature
6. Create a public twitter account that people can follow and have the site publish to the twitter account when new content is available.
7. Provide a method to rate the videos
8. Provide a method to give feedback.
Anyway, I hope the site helps, I know it has saved me retyping the same answer over and over as the common questions get asked.
DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported ISR
and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and
UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationConfigure one of the connectivity
options to access the Cisco IMC from the n...
Firepower Threat Defense (NGFWv) on UCS E-series - Transparent Mode in
HA DocumentationCode download linksGoalRequirementLimitationsSupported
ISR and UCS-E ModelSupported ISRG2 and UCS-E Blades:Supported ISR4K and
UCS-E Blades:Step by Step ConfigurationCo...
Question I am currently unable to specify "crypto keyring" command when
configuring VPN connection on my cisco 2901 router. The following
licenses have been activated on my router :