Views
Helpful
Replies

Web security appliance ASyncOS 10.5.1

Tom95
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

For a customer of ours we're currently running ASyncOS version 10.1.1 on a physical S190 web security appliance. We want to update the appliance to ASyncOS version 10.5.1.

We're running the appliance as a single unit in a datacenter and we want to know if there are any known issues in ASyncOS 10.5.1. Also we want to know if more engineers have upgraded their appliances and what their opinion is about this upgrade.

Kind Regards,

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lcc_cco
Level 1
Level 1

I just upgraded my 4 boxes (S690s) to 10.5.1.296 and I am having issues with the boxes becoming unresponsive after some time. I'm unable to ping them until I manually reboot them and they stop processing traffic. Once they are back online the Internet throughput is slow. I would suggest waiting...

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

lcc_cco
Level 1
Level 1

I just upgraded my 4 boxes (S690s) to 10.5.1.296 and I am having issues with the boxes becoming unresponsive after some time. I'm unable to ping them until I manually reboot them and they stop processing traffic. Once they are back online the Internet throughput is slow. I would suggest waiting...

Have you troubleshoot this issue more?

Thankyou for your feedback! That's not so good to hear that, i think waiting is the best for now.

Is there any news about a new update coming soon?

Tom

Hello,

I just see this post. Yesterday I upgrade to 10.5.1, just after I note that the connection to many web sites are very slow, after several refresh the web page is shown. Can you tell me how are you doing after the upgrade your appliances? Did you downgrade (if possible)? Can you advice me if you took some actions to get web access better?

Many thanks

Hello Martin,

I did not upgrade the web security appliance, it is still running on version 10.1.1-234.

As lcc_cco mentioned, he had issues too after the upgrade to version 10.5.1.

I would suggest downgrading your WSA, somewhere i read that's possible to downgrade from 10.5.1 to another 10.x.x version.

Kind regards,

Tom