Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Callway and SX20

I have been seeing conflicting information about whether or not the SX20 is supported with CallWay.  Can someone confirm please?  I heard just yesterday from our distributor that it was "no longer" going to be supported, but I can't find any supporting documentation.  The datasheet for the SX20 says it supports callway.

Thanks.

Everyone's tags (2)
3 REPLIES

Callway and SX20

Lance,

According to information I have, as of 4/27/12 the SX20 is still supported. I do not forsee this changing. Hope this helps

Blake Wright

Callway Support Engineer

Callway and SX20

Lance and Blake,

The SX20 will be supported on the Callway Service soon -- the target time frame is Q3CY12.  We are looking into ways to accelerate that schedule right now, but at present we are looking at full support on the Callway Service around the mid-Summer months.

At present the SX20 data sheets indicate support for Callway because the software versions which are installed on the device are Callway-ready.  We just need to complete certification testing to verify that the SX20 is ready for general deployment on the Callway Service, as we wish a stable and reliable experience for our subscribers.

Peng Mok

Callway Technical Marketing Engineer

Callway and SX20

All,

The WebEx Telepresence (formerly known as Cisco TelePresence Callway) Service has supported the Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Set since late Summer 2012.  The list of supported endpoints described at the WebEx Telepresence website at http://www.cisco.com/web/products/webextelepresence/products.html can be consulted for the latest update as to which Cisco TelePresence devices can be registered on the Service Cloud.

Peng Mok

WebEx Telepresence Technical Marketing Engineer

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content